Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The first OFFICIAL blog

Okay. So the first one was technically a test. This is the Real Deal. Zach and I just got back from an amazing weekend in McCall. My sister owns a condo there, so we got to go use it for the weekend (Shout out to Allyson and Loren). I LOVE McCall. Everything is laid back and relaxing. We've been working hard all summer to save up for school this fall, so it was nice to get away and spend some time alone. We had fun going on long walks, swimming, taking pictures, and eating. Anyways, it was a great and much needed weekend getaway.

On a separate note, I just got back from the mall. I got Zach a pink Polo Oxford dress shirt and two ties. I got a square paisley plate. Pretty exciting. Unfortunately, the shopping kept me out a little later than anticipated and I didn't get in my evening run with Zach's dog, Duke. Duke was a little on the heavy side (like 150 pounds heavy) when we moved to Caldwell for the summer, so I started taking him running with me. He loves to go, and is slimming down. Love that dog. Oh well, I'll go on an extra long run tomorrow to make up for it. I guess that's it for now...

1 comment:

elise said...

Hi. So glad you made your first official post! Keep it coming. :o)