Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time Flies


One thing I've always wanted to do is take a picture by the "Welcome to Idaho" sign. Bless Zach's heart, that dream came true last February or March. Awesome. I love the great state of Idaho and cannot wait to return for good in April 2010.
That's me climbing the sign, showing my state pride. I got a little farther up, but it was really cold and it's difficult to climb metal in the cold. Zach, on the other hand, got all the way to the top! I just wasn't quick enough with the camera to document it.

Why, yes, I do know the entire Idaho state song. Want to learn it? Just ask.

1 comment:

Anthony and Jessica said...

what a great post to resurrect your blogging career. And of course I know that Idaho is a gem, that's why they call it the Gem State. DUH!